SPECIAL EDITION: 20th Issue
The September/October 2015 issue is FREE
in the Global Living app!
This issue, and all back issues, can be downloaded through the Global Living app:
DOWNLOAD THE FREE APP DIRECTLY FROM YOUR APP STORE:
Print editions can be ordered on demand here.
Inside the September/October issue:
– Exclusive interview with Russell Ward of ‘In Search of a Life Less Ordinary’
– Expat entrepreneurs:
Jennifer Jedda: Founder of JJ Caprices
Lauren Aloise: Founder of Devour Food Tours
Nicola Edwards: Founder of The Queen’s Grocer
– Moving to Spain: The overseas dream is easier thank you think
– Moving with kids: Tips on improving the leaving process
– Culture shock: The critical stages of acceptance and integration
– The illusion of the encore: The potential trap of recreating moments
… and much more!
If you enjoy Global Living, please share this with your friends and colleagues!