The May/June 2015 issue is available now!
This issue, and all back issues, can be downloaded through the Global Living app:
DOWNLOAD THE FREE APP DIRECTLY FROM YOUR APP STORE:
Print editions can be ordered on demand here.
Inside the May/June 2015 issue:
– Interview with Amy Diener, an American expat artist in Bangkok
– Tools for Cultivating Mindfulness in the Expat Lifestyle
– Stories From My Mother
– Journey of Self-Discovery in Abu Dhabi
– Leading in a global mosaic series: Part V — I know and I don’t know
– Expat Book Reviews
– How Expat Life Changed Me
– The Expat Resource Directory (updated with more resources!)
… and much more!
If you enjoy Global Living, please share this with your friends and colleagues!